Yuguda Stresses Role of Sports in Economic Development

Shockwaves rippled through the footballing world this week after it was confirmed Newcastle Football Club has been bought out in a £300m deal, ending owner Mike Ashley’s 14-year tenure.

The takeover leaves Newcastle in the hands of the Saudi Arabia Public Investment Fund (PIF), which now owns 80% of the club. The other 20% is…

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Costco raised its minimum wage to $17 an hour

‘Let’s Go Brandon’ Songs Have 4 Spots On iTunes Top 10